[Spacewalk-list] Configuration Management - Dependencies

Przemyslaw Bak P.Bak at cmcmarkets.com
Fri May 30 09:12:43 UTC 2014

Hi Stuart,

As far as I remember it is true for the GUI (called Tower ?).
But you can use the CLI (what most people do) and I should indeed correct my previous statement:

It took me 30 minutes to read and write first _working_ Ansible playbook (piece of code which does something (of course useful for us ☺)  ).

Before we had been using Puppet for that kind of tasks but it was rigid for certain type of tasks.
Once I looked at Ansible I was surprised how it can be so simple to use (and after a few days started writing script to remove Puppet agents from our nodes ☺ ).

Regards
P.