[Spacewalk-list] Kickstarts disappearing after reboot & not working

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Fri May 30 21:03:36 UTC 2014

Hey Howard,

On 30 May 2014, at 11:27 pm, Howard Coles <hcoles at dollargeneral.com> wrote:

> I found instructions all over the web for how to "create kickstartable trees on Spacewalk" for various distros, CentOS has a pretty good set of instructions that worked as well.

Yep, I’ve followed the same instructions for creating kickstart trees from the ISOs myself. I was more looking for instructions on how to provide an upstream repository that Spacewalk could consume directly.

I guess I’ll have to dig into Cobbler a bit more and see how it works under the hood.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496