[Spacewalk-list] Upgrade Spacewalk 2.1 to 2.2 in centos 6.5

Dhaval Oza dhaval.oza at i-link.co.in
Mon Nov 3 14:28:11 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am using  spacewalk 2.1 on centos 6.5. And today i did upgrade from
spacewalk 2.1 to 2.2 from following link
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade, without error i
was able to successfully execute each n every step but still after
updating it when i open the web Console of Spacewalk then still it shows
spacewalk 2.1 in it. so please help me out in finding and correcting
where is the issue, and if possible suggests me step by step guide other
than the following link
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade .

Thanks and Regards,

Dhaval Oza