[Spacewalk-list] Upgrade Spacewalk 2.1 to 2.2 in centos 6.5

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 08:52:59 UTC 2014

Dhaval Oza wrote:
%
% Hello,
%
% When i run  spacecmd get_serverversion this command, it shows below outupt.
%
% Please send me step by step guide for spacewalk 2.1 to 2.2 upgrade.
%
% spacecmd get_serverversion
% WARNING: Cached credentials are invalid
% INFO: Spacewalk Username: spacewalk
% Spacewalk Password:
% INFO: Connected to https://localhost/rpc/api as spacewalk
% 2.1

Hello,

What's the output of rpm -q spacewalk-backend spacewalk-java?
Did you restarted spacewalk services after upgrade?

Regards,

% Thanks and regards,
%
% Dhaval Oza
%
% >You can run this command in your server console
% >[root at spacewalk ~]# spacecmd get_serverversion
% >INFO: Connected to https://localhost/rpc/api as admin
% >2.2
% >[root at spacewalk ~]#
% >
% >Will return the SW version independent of cache, btw I recommend
% >you review your steps.
% >Make sure if you don't jump any procedure or update database, anyway.
% >
% >B'Regards
% >
% >
% >On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Z(eljko Dokman