[Spacewalk-list] How can my CentOS 6.5 be up to date?

Stephen Herr sherr at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 14:15:23 UTC 2014

The question Spacewalk is asking / answering when it shows you updates
available to your system is "Are there any newer versions of packages
installed on this system in channels this system is subscribed to".

In your case, if the 6.5 client is subscribed to a 6.5 channel that only
has packages up through 6.5 in it, then everything will be up to date.
The fact that 6.6 has been released somewhere else is not relevant, what
matters is what's in the channel and what's on the system.

-Stepehn