[Spacewalk-list] Follow up question to solaris2mpm

Daryl Rose rosede12 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:02:36 UTC 2014

Never mind.  I decided to try and add a -vv to the syntax and saw that it
is actually hitting my SW server.  So, I authenticated with my
administrator user and password.

Now I get the following error:

Package patch-solaris-126440-01-1.sparc-solaris-patch.mpm Not Found on RHN
Server -- Uploading
Uploading package patch-solaris-126440-01-1.sparc-solaris-patch.mpm
Using POST request

I'm not sure what it means by it can't find the patch on the RHN server.
This command is supposed to be uploading the patches to the server.

Thoughts?

Thank you

Daryl