[Spacewalk-list] I can now update CentOS

Amedeo Salvati amedeo at oscert.net
Wed Nov 12 15:58:44 UTC 2014

   Daryl this seem that you haven't imported your spacewalk ssl keys, usually under pub directory of your SW server you can find two files:
   RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT
   rhn-org-trusted-ssl-cert-1.0-1.noarch.rpm
   install rpm on your spacewalk clients, and then your clients has this ssl key under:
   /usr/share/rhn/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT
   and with this you can use https communications between spacewalk server and clients... -> with this is more safe if you have provision entitlements and want to execute on real time scripts (communication goes through http over ssl)
   Best Regards
   Amedeo Salvati