[Spacewalk-list] I can now update CentOS

Amedeo Salvati amedeo at oscert.net
Wed Nov 12 19:40:56 UTC 2014

yes, there are a partial lack on documentations, partial, because if can
see when launch rhnreg_ks on serverUrl it use http and not https, and if
you don't import ca key (by text file or rpm) http will works fine (but
I'm not sure if osad will works), on the other hand https wont works
without ca key