[Spacewalk-list] how to use real certificate with spacewalk

YANG LI yangli at clemson.edu
Wed Nov 26 15:45:57 UTC 2014

I am trying to use real certificate with spacewalk server. I have changed /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf with following:

SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private/server.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/server_interm.crt

I restarted spacewalk-service

# spacewalk-service restart

My spacewalk web GUI seems work fine, but I think I may have missed something else since all my client will get the SSL certificate failed verification error.

# yum check-update
Loaded plugins: product-id, rhnplugin, subscription-manager
This system is not registered to Red Hat Subscription Management. You can use subscription-manager to register.

The SSL certificate failed verification.

Is there a instruction what else I should do to get everything changed?

Thanks,
Yang