[Spacewalk-list] Scap generating html report + SW

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:42:12 UTC 2014

Friends

Answering my question !! :-)

Just enable this feature in SW, to do this follow the steps bellow:

click in Admin tab -> Organizations -> (select relevant organization) ->
Configuration -> Enable Upload Of Detailed SCAP Files

After this just generate a new scan and will be showed in report page new
links

Have a great weekend!

Atenciosamente
Waldirio