[Spacewalk-list] RHNS-CA-CERT has expired

Daryl Rose rosede12 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:09:16 UTC 2014

Ethan,

I made it one step further. Now I have another issue with registering my
server.

I issue the registration command:

rhnreg_ks --serverUrl=https://<spacewalk_server>/XMLRPC
--activationkey=15ee8cce8416dc1b9a273a8a370752aa

But I get:

Error Message:
    Could not find token '15ee8cce8416dc1b9a273a8a370752aa'
Error Class Code: 60
Error Class Info:
     The activation token specified could not be found on the server.
     Please retry with a valid key.

The activation key is there.  I blew away the original one and created a
new one. Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks

Daryl