[Spacewalk-list] Squid Proxy for Spacewalk

Amedeo Salvati amedeo at oscert.net
Mon Nov 10 11:52:33 UTC 2014

   squid on spacewalk proxy is used to cache rpms, and on default configurations accept only connections from localhost...
   instead of using squid to improve security you can filter access to your spacewalk server by putting it on dmz behind your firewall and then enable only hosts that you want.
   best regards