[Spacewalk-list] Follow up question to solaris2mpm

Daryl Rose rosede12 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:27:07 UTC 2014

Amedeo,

I removed the repository, but I still receive the same errors.

Why would pushing an mpm be any different than pushing an rpm?   Their both
packages, just a different format.  rhnpush shouldn't care, it should just
add it to the channel that I designate.

I'm pretty sure that I remember reading that a person can add a single
package to a channel, correct?  If so, I should be able to add these files
to the channel like I would a single package.  How do I add a single
package?

Thanks

Daryl