[Spacewalk-list] I can now update Solaris 10

Daryl Rose rosede12 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:26:41 UTC 2014

I just want to give feedback on my progress.  I now am able to push out a
Solaris update.  I had to jump through a few hoops, but I finally figured
out a work around to the errors that I was initially having.

Now, that I successfully updated my Solaris server, I need to get the
CentOS updating working. The last time I looked at this, I posted this
error:

local action status: ((6,), 'Fatal error in Python code occurred', {})

I was told that there is a bug in the code.  I was told that this bug was
fixed in Satellite Server, but not in Spacewalk.  Any idea when this bug
might be fixed? Is anyone looking into it?  I'm at a dead end until this
gets fixed and I'm able to prove that I can update CentOS.

Thank

Daryl