[Spacewalk-list] I can now update CentOS

Daryl Rose rosede12 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:14:00 UTC 2014

Amedeo,

This is not any any documentation that I can find. As a matter of fact,
when I first started working on this, I ran into an error
about RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT.  I posted a question to this list, and a
person replied back telling me that I needed to
scp RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT from the SW server to the client.  That
resolved that particular error, but no where have I found that I need to
install an additional rpm.

I will install it and test.

Thank you.

Daryl