[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.2 Proxy Setup

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 21:00:07 UTC 2014

Hello all. I have a quick question about the SW 2.2 proxy. I setup the
proxy and all seems fine. But the clients do not show they are using the
proxy as it should say on the screen. Says they are directly connected and
not using the proxy. But I know for a fact they are because I see the logs
for the proxy and broker. So I know for sure it's using them. Just
wondering if it is supposed to show up or if there is something I have done
incorrectly.

And as for the proxy information on the proxy itself. Shows no clients are
using it. And it does say it is registered as a RH Spacewalk proxy. (This
machine is currently a licensed Red Hat Satellite Proxy (v2.2).)

Thanks!

Glen Collins