[Spacewalk-list] Low bandwidth locations

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:24:57 UTC 2014

Ok

Should be necessary more info to create a sample project, like bandwidth
and other infos, although one point could be use ISS (Inter Satellite Sync)
and bellow them proxies. At the end of the day, I believe your main problem
be a link and not a server / servers infra structure.

Let's wait for a gurus/experts answers about it! ;-)

Take Care

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com