[Spacewalk-list] Exclude packages from upgrading and showing on the Web GUI

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 23:04:06 UTC 2014

Hello Friends

Glen, this is a administrative task of SW admin, in fact you have your
baseline uptodate and your freezed channel, you will choose what you want.
You can do this task via webUI and select everything, so exclude the
package that you don't want in your production environment.

Take Care

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com