[Spacewalk-list] Advice on Repo Configuration

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:16:56 UTC 2014

Unless you have a requirement to stay at 6.5, I'd recommend just setting
your repo to: http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/os/x86_64/ and
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/updates/x86_64/
This way you'll always have the latest packages for CentOS6. This is the
way I have it configured. Clients will stay at their current release as
long as only security updates are applied. But if you wanted to go from 6.x
to 6.6 you just need to do a full yum update and you're good.