[Spacewalk-list] Packages not in a channel

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:34:26 UTC 2014

Did the sync complete? One of the last steps of spacewalk-repo-sync is to
link the packages to the channel. You can check the logs under
/var/log/rhn/reposync and /var/log/rhn/rhn_taskomatic_daemon.log to see the
progress. Packages will show up in the Packages in no channels view until
the sync completes and they are linked to the requested channel.