[Spacewalk-list] Advice on Repo Configuration

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:18:15 UTC 2014

Hello

Don't worry and about the best practice, don't put your server in a channel
which receive all updates all days! :-), imagine a package with a problem
and without a previews test, you can get trouble ... or better, you will
get a trouble :-)))

Take care and tell me if I can help you!

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com
Skype: waldirio