[Spacewalk-list] some channel is not showing under manage software channel

YANG LI yangli at clemson.edu
Tue Nov 25 21:24:04 UTC 2014

I have a strange issue. I created a channel, It was working fine until this morning. I can see it from software channels - All Channels under web ui, but I can not see it from manage software channels any more. only thing I did last night was to sync all channels. this is what I see from output of the sync regarding that channel.

/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync -t yum -c sles11-sp3-updates-novel -u https://xxxxxx:xxxxxxx@nu.novell.com/repo/$RCE/SLES11-SP3-Updates/sle-11-x86_64/
ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: sles11-sp3-updates-novel. Please verify its path and try again
Repo URL: https://xxxxxxx:xxxxxxx@nu.novell.com/repo//SLES11-SP3-Updates/sle-11-x86_64/
Sync completed.
Total time: 0:00:02

/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync -t yum -c sles11-sp3-novel -u https://xxxxxxx:xxxxxxx@nu.novell.com/repo/$RCE/SLES11-SP3-Pool/sle-11-x86_64/
ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: sles11-sp3-novel. Please verify its path and try again
Repo URL: https://xxxxxxx:xxxxxxx@nu.novell.com/repo//SLES11-SP3-Pool/sle-11-x86_64/
Sync completed.
Total time: 0:00:01

I am using spacewalk2.0 with remote oracle database.

Thanks,
Yang