[Spacewalk-list] Low bandwidth locations

Slava Bendersky volga629 at networklab.ca
Tue Nov 25 23:35:12 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
I had similar case and we built proxies closes proximity and use mix of nfs and rsync to mount and delivery rpm. Then use spacewalk pre cache proxy feature.
I mounted /var/spool/rhn-proxy/rhn NFSv4 TCP with adjustment of MSS through iptables.
For configuration files delivery osad help a lot and using through same proxies.

Slava.