[Spacewalk-list] Using spacewalk-create-yumrepo.py - Linking issues

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 01:49:49 UTC 2014

Unfortunately I look at all the logs ad searched for the outofmemory and nothing came up. Looking at the code this is more python but maybe the api connection is failing and not returning all the rpm's in the repository. I'm just wondering what log I should be looking at for the kind of api connectivity. I did look at the rhn_web_api.log and see the request for the packages but no sort of errors.

Not sure where to go from here. While I needed this repo for just the client software it would be nice to have my oracle available.

Regards,

Glen Collins