[Spacewalk-list] redhat-clone-errata.sh / ya-errata-import.pl - From: [spacewalk_scripts-master]

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 17:35:20 UTC 2014

Hello All. I'm wondering if anyone that is using import RHEL 6.x errata's is seeing an issue with the date of the errata. Mine is showing the current date that is was imported and not the date of the actual errata. I've done some searching but have not found if there is an issue with the import script yet. ULN 6.x works just fine using the same ya-errata-import.pl script. So maybe there is a field off or something for the RHEL data?

Thanks!

Glen Collins