[Spacewalk-list] Remote command execution bug with python-reportlab and rhn_check

Daniel Thielking Daniel.Thielking at ias.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Oct 7 11:12:52 UTC 2014

Hello Michael,

now it works. I've tested it under two different servers and after
adding this lines it worked as expected.
Thank you for your work.

Auszubildender Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration
RWTH Aachen
Lehrstuhl für Integrierte Analogschaltungen
Raum 24C 313
Walter-Schottky-Haus
Sommerfeldstr. 24
D-52074 Aachen