[Spacewalk-list] SLES 11 SP3 channels show Content Provider as "unknown"

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Thu Oct 16 09:14:01 UTC 2014

Hello,
echo "select pk.key_id, count(package_id) as package_count from rhnPackageKey pk join rhnPackageKeyAssociation pka on pka.key_id = pk.id where provider_id is null group by pk.key_id;" | spacewalk-sql -i

will list you the count of packages for every key without a known Content Provider.

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat