[Spacewalk-list] New install, no graphics

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Thu Oct 16 20:11:08 UTC 2014

On 16 Oct 2014, at 11:18 pm, Reneau, Wes W [HDS] <Wes.Reneau at hdsupply.com> wrote:

> At the sign in page I have the /img/logo_vendor.png graphic, which is littler more than a blue dot.

This is correct. The other images loaded on the login page of the Oracle-built version of Spacewalk are:

logo_product.png (Spacewalk logo on transparent background)
spacewalk-header-background.jpg (grey hatching)
rhn_welcome3.gif (Oracle ULN logo).

> 2nd time installing, I made an error on the 1st try and reverted to a snapshot and going for the 2nd round.

The install is fully tested and approved by Oracle QA, so I hope you get this resolved. If you have Oracle Support, feel free to log an SR for installation assistance. Note that your Oracle Linux server should be up-to-date (i.e. Oracle Linux 6 Update 5 with all available patches). While we recommend the UEK, it should work just fine with the RHCK as well.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496