[Spacewalk-list] Software packages refresh ?

Nicolas V nicovpp59 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:31:34 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a problem with my spacewalk 2.2 server. Here is what happens :

20141014 : I have made a snapshot of my server

20141015 : Some packages have been updated on some client servers

20141016 : I needed to revert to snapshot because of a wrong user
manipulation

20141017 : I see that servers which  have upgraded some package on 20141015
are still seen by spacewalk server as having old package version.

Is there a way to schedule a software packages refresh on spacewalk for
client servers or another way to sync again ?

Thanks !