[Spacewalk-list] System Profiles

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 16:25:58 UTC 2014

Hello all. I've got a question on system profiles. Will creating multiple profiles for the same system cause any issues with system degradation over time? I want to create system profiles via cron so when I have patching days, I can compare by date what has changed on the system and be able to downgrade packages if necessary. I would have no more than 2 or 3 at most but having 400-500 servers that would get a bit big. So I'm just asking before thinking about doing this so I can decide if this is a good approach or not.

Thanks!

Glen Collins