[Spacewalk-list] ubuntu repositories and errata

Mike Anderson Mike.Anderson at payspan.com
Thu Oct 23 19:03:43 UTC 2014

I’m interested in this as well. I’ve seen bits and pieces of this around, but unsure how up to date they are:
https://launchpad.net/~mj-casalogic/+archive/ubuntu/spacewalk-ubuntu
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/raring/man8/spacewalk-channel.8.html

Mike Anderson | Systems Engineer | PaySpan®, Inc.
Two Ravinia Drive, Suite 1710, Atlanta, GA  30346 | (404) 665-3020
Mike.Anderson at PaySpan.com<mailto:mike.anderson at payspan.com>