[Spacewalk-list] Change Hostname of WebUI

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 16:05:36 UTC 2014

Hello Alexander,

Thanks for your reply but no, the rhn-profile-sync just update hardware,
software (installed packages) and virtual guest instances.

###
DESCRIPTION
       rhn-profile-sync is a client program that connects to "Spacewalk
Server", "Red Hat Satel-
       lite" or "Red Hat Network Classic" and refreshes the data stored for
this system.

       rhn-profile-sync updates data about installed packages,  machine
 hardware,  and  virtual
       guest instances (if virtualization is enabled).
###

Another idea or workaround ?!

Ps.: I just checked in my lab.

B'Regards