[Spacewalk-list] RHN Errata Issues

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 17:03:52 UTC 2014

Hey all. I'm having an issue importing the RHN Server6 Errata information. I had to wipe the DB clean and stop over. And now the errata for the server6 channel won't update properly. Keeps failing at around 23 errata's and stopping. Not sure what to look at in regards to the logs. No real error over than the one on the screen...

INFO: Creating errata RHBA-2011:0005:R6-64 for RHBA-2011:0005 (ruby bug fix update) (All 3 packages present in the corresponding channel)
WARNING: An error occurred while creating the errata RHBA-2011:0005
WARNING: The error is Fault returned from XML RPC Server, fault code -1: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: unhandled internal exception: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String

Anyone seen this at all? I'm stumped!

Thanks

Glen Collins