[Spacewalk-list] EPEL 6 for Oracle

Royee Tager royeectu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:26:13 UTC 2014

Yes and I even deleted the server and ran the bootstrap script again.
Since this EPEL channel is a child channel of the Oracle channel, the
client uses the same activation key as before (the activation key of the
parent channel)
If I run the yum repolist command it sees the channel with 0 packages
although the repository has the packages:

oraclelinux6epel-x86_64
                                Oracle Linux 6 EPEL (x86_64)

     * 0*