[Spacewalk-list] Registering Debian 6

LAGADEC Maxime mlagadec at sigma.fr
Thu Sep 4 09:50:36 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to register some Debian 6 server to my spacewalk but I'm unable to find the package rhnsd and same for the apt-transport-spacewalk package, spacewalk registering page it's write "All core clients packages are already in Debian and Ubuntu. >.

I have no problem to register and manage Debian 7 server but for Debian 6 I can't install those package, where does the problem come from ? Maybe I have to add additional repo to my Debians 6 server ? .

Regards.

Maxime.