[Spacewalk-list] System Overview shows incorrect Configs count

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Tue Sep 9 12:14:52 UTC 2014

Hi!

I have noticed that since the upgrade to Spacewalk 2.2 some servers in
the Systems Overview (and derived) lists show an incorrect count of
modified config files.

For example, it shows a count of 2 different config files for a server
but when I click on the link to get to the configuration overview for
that particular server it shows me correctly that there are no differences.

If there are differences for that server it shows the correct count.
However, if the last comparison finds now differences the system
overview list still shows the count of the last comparison with differences.

In other words: it shows the correct count in the system overview list
if there are differences. However, it will never go down to 0 but show
the last difference count until there are differences again...

It seems only a few servers are affected while others correctly show
differences in the list and go down to 0 if differences are resolved.

The count is always correctly shown in the configuration overview page
for all systems.

I don't see errors in the logs.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,