[Spacewalk-list] kickstart tree

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 06:44:50 UTC 2014

Hello Friends,

Let'me do a question, when I select "Create kickstartable tree" in
repository sync (web UI) or just in the command line # spacewalk-repo-sync
-c <channel name> --sync-kickstart, if the source have the structure with
repodata, isolinux and images dirs, should be created automatically the
directory /var/satellite/rhn/kickstart/ks-<my base channel> and showed when
tried to create a new kickstart profile ?!

I'm testing with CentOS and doesn't work, I can create manually, but I've
to define in Systems - Kickstart - Distributions, so I would like to know
how normally do you do.

Appreciate your help and opinion!

B' Regards
Waldirio