[Spacewalk-list] Error in spacewalk-data-fsck

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:39:55 UTC 2014

Hello,
I've updated my spacewalk server to version 2.2 and I encountered the
following error running spacewalk-data-fsck:
-sh-4.1$ spacewalk-data-fsck
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/spacewalk-data-fsck", line 21, in <module>
    from common import CFG, initCFG, initLOG, log_debug
ImportError: No module named common

I think there is an error in /usr/bin/spacewalk-datafsck:
except:
    _LIBPATH = "/usr/share/rhn"
    # add to the path if need be
    if _LIBPATH not in sys.path:
        sys.path.append(_LIBPATH)
    from common import CFG, initCFG initLOG, log_debug

I should be:
except:
    _LIBPATH = "/usr/share/rhn"
    # add to the path if need be
    if _LIBPATH not in sys.path:
        sys.path.append(_LIBPATH)
    from spacewalk.common.rhnLog import initLOG, log_debug
    from spacewalk.common.rhnConfig import CFG, initCFG

Sorry, my dev setup is messed up, I can't get git to work... need to work
on it!

Pierre