[Spacewalk-list] Adding values to the Storage section of systems

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:22:57 UTC 2014

Waldirio

The monitoring feature is deprecated.

Daniel

Do not bother turning monitoring on because it is slated to go away in
future versions.
Unfortunately the answer is no not at this time but it sounds like a
good Idea for an RFE to me, also it could be useful if the partition
information could be duplicated into a kickstart.
Right now that page is mostly just the information gathered from
dmidecode and a few other tools.

The one down side is if you want to see the volumes on the RAID that
may not be possible because each hardware vendor has their own methods
and tools for extracting this information so it would be very
difficult to support.