[Spacewalk-list] RHNSearch Database Connection

Jeremy Darr jeremy.darr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:34:25 UTC 2014

Currently I have all necessary information for this connection:

[root at my_host ~]# egrep 'db_(host|name|port)' /etc/rhn/rhn.conf
db_name = swdb00
db_host = my_db_host
db_port = 5432

I will be testing the patch submitted earlier in this thread tomorrow
evening during a maintenance window for my Spacewalk installation. I will
let everyone know whether that fixes the issue.

- Jeremy