[Spacewalk-list] Any spacecmd example about getting hardware info from Satellite ?

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 08:19:46 UTC 2014

> We are trying to get some hardware info from our Satellite 5.6
> system.
>
> Ideally it would be good to get vendor, dmi data, etc.

I'd recommend either to use API (you can use spacewalk-api) if you'd like to collect the data within an organization.
If you need data across the whole Spacewalk/Satellite, spacewalk-reports may contain some of that information.

> Can anybody tell if this is possible using spacecmd command ?

spacecmd was not released for Red Hat Satellite 5.6.

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat