[Spacewalk-list] Any spacecmd example about getting hardware info from Satellite ?

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 02:43:03 UTC 2014

Hello P

I really recommend you install the pack spacewalk-reports, after you can
check with command "spacewalk-report" all reports that you have available.

Maybe, for your necessity, the command will be

###
[root at sw ~]# spacewalk-report inventory
server_id,profile_name,hostname,ip_address,ipv6_address,registered_by,registration_time,last_checkin_time,kernel_version,packages_out_of_date,errata_out_of_date,software_channel,configuration_channel,entitlements,system_group,organization,virtual_host,architecture,is_virtualized,virt_type,osad_status,hardware
###

Sorry, I'm without clients registered in my SW right now to show a sample.

If you need more, API will be the best way .... ;-). If you need help about
it, tell me and I'll create a post in my blog to get/show hardware info
using api.

B'Regards
Waldirio

Atenciosamente