[Spacewalk-list] [2.1 + postgresql] Recover 'kickstart' section

Jan Huijsmans bofh at koffie.nu
Fri Apr 3 13:11:26 UTC 2015

On 25/02/15 18:45, Paul Robert Marino wrote:
> did you check cobbler?

Yeah, totally empty. After rebuilding on a SL7 host with nightly
(2.3/2.4) I decided to check this one out. Everything worked fine, until
the spacewalk environment wants to connect to cobbler.

Checking the posrts it listened on, I found it only listens on IPv4 and
ignores IPv6 all together. Everything works as it should, except
cobbler. Disabling IPv6 solved this issue, except that I want to use
IPv6, as my complete internal network is IPv6 aware.

Is there a way to make cobbler IPv6 aware in SL6 and spacewalk 2.1?