[Spacewalk-list] Dependency errors on install

Irwin, Jeffrey R jeff.irwin at perfect.com
Sat Apr 4 01:23:00 UTC 2015

Ok, that was working well.  Until I get to
spacewalk-setup --disconnected
** Database: Setting up database connection for PostgreSQL backend.
The spacewalk-setup-postgresql does not seem to be available.
You might want to use --external-oracle or --external-postgresql command line option.

[root at phfispacewalk yum.repos.d]# spacewalk-setup --disconnected --external-postgresql

When I run the latter command with --external, I don't know what the answers should be.  Seems like I would have to set up postgresql first.  I don't see instructions for that.