[Spacewalk-list] Adding Clients to Spacewalk server

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:02:21 UTC 2015

Hi Irwin, happy to know!

Yes, I can imagine that you have a server which you have ssh key shared, so
it is possible to you execute remote command without authentication. If
yes, you can execute a script like bellow:

### start script ###
#!/bin/bash

IPRange="10.1.1."

for b in $(seq 1 100)
do
  ssh $IPRange$b "wget http://SW/pub/bootstrap/bootstrap.sh;bash
bootstrap.sh"
done
### end script ###

I'm not sure if will works just using coping / paste (writing code just
here), but the idea is this. I this sample, the segment is 10.1.1.1 to
10.1.1.100 and you will execute the script in the machine which have access
to execute remote command.

Let me know if works in your environment.

Take Care

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com