[Spacewalk-list] VM hangs during provisioning

Florian Casse florian.casse.mail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:12:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just upgraded Spacewalk from 1.3 to 2.2. When I'm provisioning a
para-virtual machine using Spacewalk, VM console hangs at the following
step:
Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 483k
After looking at the virtual machine configuration, I saw the following
line that was not present when provisioning VM with Spacewalk 1.3:
vfb = [ "type=vnc,vncunused=1,keymap=fr" ]
rhn_check logs :
- install is still running, sleeping for 1 minute (5)
So I assume virtual machine is being installed, but no way to see Xen VM
console.
Any idea on how to avoid this line from being added to VM configuration
file?

Thanks!
Florian