[Spacewalk-list] SPACEWALK-2.3: spacewalk-repo-2.3.3 incorrect

Grant Gainey ggainey at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 21:36:42 UTC 2015

Hey Spacewalkers,

Currently in the

http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.3/**

repositories, spacewalk-repo-2.3.3 is signed with the -2014 RPM key (correct) but references the -2015 key (INcorrect). We will have this fixed no later than end-of-day tomorrow, East Coast/US time.

In the meantime, if you are trying to install/update Spacewalk-2.3 and seeing this:

===
Downloading Packages:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V4 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 066e5810: NOKEY
Retrieving key from http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/RPM-GPG-KEY-spacewalk-2015

The GPG keys listed for the "Spacewalk" repository are already installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.
===

you can:

a) wait till we send an all-clear tomorrow, or
b) edit your /etc/yum.repos.d/spacewalk.repo and set gpgcheck=0

while we work on cleaning up.

Thanks to Charles Derek May for spotting this and letting us know so quickly!

Grant
--
Grant Gainey
Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat Satellite