[Spacewalk-list] Unable to login when preforming updates

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Tue Aug 4 14:58:09 UTC 2015

I finally figured this one out as well.

Last year, when I first started working on this project, I ran into a similar issue, or at least I thought that I did, but I just couldn't quite remember.  I thought that I posted something to this list, but I just couldn't remember for sure.  I went back and looked through the archives, but just couldn't find that posting.  Its been a year since I initially stood up SW on CentOS. Now I've moved it to RH, and I'm running into some of the same issues that I had a year ago.

My foggy memory told me that it was something in the up2date file.   I was thinking that it was because the server needed to be FQDN, but that didn't resolve the issue.  Finally, it, just came to me.   The url is http, not https.  As soon as I removed the "s", I was able to access the repository.

Daryl