[Spacewalk-list] Check "task engine status" per CLI or API

Bosch, Fabian (BITBW) Fabian.Bosch at bitbw.bwl.de
Thu Aug 13 07:01:52 UTC 2015

Hi,
If you want to check your task-engine status via API, you have to  be logged in as an administrator. Then go to Admin > Task-Engine-Status and look, if your repodata synced properly due to a given schedule.
I don't know any command for the CLI to give you this information. But maybe you can check the schedule with the taskomatic-logfile.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Fabian Bosch
Referat 34 - Open Source

IT Baden-Württemberg (BITBW)