[Spacewalk-list] Resolving dependencies

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Wed Aug 19 15:37:40 UTC 2015

Now that I have all parts and pieces put together, and everything is talking to each other, I am starting to do some testing.

I decided to try and do a fresh install of a software package that I knew wasn't installed on my RHEL client.   I attempted to push out a copy of firefox, but it fails due to dependencies issues.  Yum would have resolved the dependencies for me and prompted me to install additional packages as needed.  Is there a way to resolve dependencies with SW?

Thanks

Daryl